- Medical Assisting
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Medical Office Management - Associate of Applied Science
- Ross Medical Education Center: Local, Flexible, Practical Healthcare Training. We do everything we can to help prepare you for a new career.
- Doctor of Management Higher Education Teaching and Learning
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Master's Healthcare Management
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AS Medical Assisting
- BS Health Science w/Con Nuclear Medicine
- Get the skills you need to pursue your dreams at South College, located in Knoxville.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Get allied health training with Ross Medical Education Center.