- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Provides programs developed with industry professionals who assist with curriculum development and recruit graduates.
- Teamed with Solutions at ECMC to help students manage educational loans and offer resources free of charge.
- Offers alumni free refresher courses for any class they took in their original program of study.
- Has campuses located in Salt Lake City, Layton, and Murray, Utah.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Medical Assisting
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Gives students a new laptop they can keep as a gift upon graduation.
- Provides students the opportunity to save up to $5,000 on their degree with Fresh Start Scholarships.
- Offers monthly start dates so students can choose when their program begins.
- Students can earn an Associate's degree in as few as 15 months or Bachelor's degree in as few as 30 months.
- A private, nonprofit college founded in Ogden-West Haven, Utah, in September 1891.
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Medical Assistant (Diploma)
- Dedicated to helping students find career success since 1977.
- Provides relevant, real-world training with an emphasis on applied learning to ensure our graduates are prepared to succeed in the workforce.
- Offers associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, as well as diploma and certificate programs in health science, business, legal science, information technology and entertainment arts.
- Has technology-based classes that utilize Apple iPad learning in the classroom to create a more interactive and engaging environment.
- Dental Assistant (Grand Junction)
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Voted one of the Best Technical Colleges in 2014 by The Gazette’s “Best of the Springs” magazine.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2005.
- Features public salons and massage clinics where students can get real-world experience.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Dental Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- MSN: Nursing Education Specialization
- MSN: Nursing Administrator
- RN-BSN Degree
Grow Your Career with the University of Saint Mary
The University of Saint Mary is a Catholic institution in Leavenworth, Kansas, that has been educating students since 1923. Guided by the vision of its founders, the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth, USM seeks to inspire students and to prepare them for value-centered lives and careers that will benefit our global society.