- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Certificate in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Master of Arts in Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Certificate in Trauma
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Sports Counseling (Certificate) - Online
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- Massage Therapy - Diploma
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) can help get you from here to a new career!
- Massage Therapy
- Jump into the exciting world of technology or medical services at Harris School.
- Professional Massage Therapy Program
- Baltimore School of Massage York Campus is a member of the Steiner Education Group, which is a subsidiary of Steiner Leisure Limited, a global provider of spa services. Steiner Leisure Limited operates more than 175 spas and salons on cruise ships and at resorts worldwide. Steiner spas recruit from the Baltimore School of Massage York Campus.
- Diploma-Massage Therapy
- A Tradition of Excellence since 1918
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
- Massage Therapy
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.