- Occupational Therapy Assistant (AS)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- AAS Occupational Therapy Assistant
- BS Health Science (Post PTA)
- AAS Physical Therapist Assistant
- Get the skills you need to pursue your dreams at South College, located in Knoxville.
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Substance Abuse
- Earn your degree or diploma on your schedule and succeed at Ashworth College.
- Massage Therapy - Certificate
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
- Relaxation Therapist
- Drug & Alcohol Treatment Specialist
- Earn Your Diploma from Home!
- Certificate in Professional Clinical Massage Therapy
You can complete Southeastern Institute's training programs in as few as 8 months!* Receive handson instruction from caring instructors with practical experience in the fields in which they teach. Southeastern's small class sizes and individualized attention can be just what you need to succeed.
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Work toward your degree online with University of Cincinnati Online.
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Online M.S. Counseling
Pursue an advanced degree in Psychology or Counseling at Divine Mercy University. GO