- Occupational Therapy Assistant (AS)
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling (MA)
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology : Addictions
- Master of Science in Psychology : Addictions
- Kaplan University KHE
- MS in Psychology - Addictions
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MA in Professional Counseling - 60 Hour
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- AAS - Occupational Therapy Assistant
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.
- Online M.S. Counseling
Pursue an advanced degree in Psychology or Counseling at Divine Mercy University. GO
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Psy.D. Clinical Psychology
- Pursue a certificate, master, or doctorate degree in Psychology at The Chicago School for Professional Psychology.
- Master of Arts in Counseling - Clinical Mental Health
- Study at Wake Forest University, a university dedicated to educating the whole person since 1834.
- Health Psychology - PhD of Psychology
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Sports Counseling (Certificate) - Online
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.