- Business Office Administration (10-month diploma program)
- Medical Front Office and Billing (10-month diploma program)
- Train for the real-world skills that help you launch a successful technology or healthcare career with a degree, or diploma from Florida Career College.
- AAS in Business Administration - Office Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- DIP - Business Office Specialist
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.
- Medical Office Administration (Associates)
Get in, get out, get ahead with Southern Technical College!
- Medical Administration - Associates
At Meridian College, our Admissions Representatives specialize in removing the roadblocks that lie between where you are, and where you dream of being. If you dream of a new career, contact us today.
- BS Business Studies in Small Business Management
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Master of Public Administration
- If you want to make the world a better place, start at the University of San Francisco. Our 21st-century mission to create a more humane and just world comes alive in our diverse learning community and is broadened by our global orientation. You are challenged to reach higher standards and to use your education to promote justice and serve the common good. At the University of San Francisco, youll find the excellence inherent in an institution established over 150 years ago, and inherent in nearly five centuries of Jesuit education.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Leadership Studies
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
Grantham University's 100% accredited online degrees are convenient, portable and designed so you can fit education into your life instead of arranging life around your education.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.