- AAS in Business Administration - Office Management
- Medical Office Administration
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- BS Business Studies in Small Business Management
- Master of Business Administration - Small Business Data Analytics
- Let Regent Lead The Way
- No matter your passion, you'll find your place at Regent! Choose from more than 95 areas of study in the subject areas employers demand.
- Business Management Associate of Applied Business
- Business Administration - Associate of Applied Science
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.
- Business Management & Accounting (AAS)
- Accounting (BS)
- Students are issued a new laptop at the beginning of their programs.
- All online services and study materials are available 24/7, with faculty available five days a week.
- All programs available online, with the MBA program offered on campus in Salt Lake City.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Approved by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2010.
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Master of Business Administration
MBA@Dayton is the online MBA program from the University of Dayton’s AACSB-accredited School of Business Administration. The program prepares students to become strategic, service-oriented leaders by applying real-world skills in face-to-face online classes, self-paced course work and in-person immersion experiences.
American University’s Kogod School of Business has been educating business leaders since opening its doors in 1955 as Washington D.C.’s first university-level school of business. Faculty members are scholars who are dedicated to fostering collaborative learning environments.