- M.S. in Psychology: Industrial & Organizational Psychology
- M.S. in Psychology with an Emphasis in Forensic Psychology
- M.S. Psychology with an Emphasis in Geropsychology
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- MS in Psychology - Industrial/Organizational Psychology Specialization
- BS in Psychology - Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Human Services, Bachelor of Science in Psychology in Addiction, and more.
- Approved as an education provider by the National Association for Alcoholism and Drug Abuse Counselors (NAADAC).
- Courses cover topics such as addiction science, assessment, prevention, and treatment.
- Students learn how to identify, plan, and use resources to help improve client situations.
- Master of Science in General Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - D.B.A.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Implements a one-to-one teaching model, partnering one student with one faculty member in each course.
- 100% of faculty members hold doctoral degrees.
- No physical residency requirements, allowing students to pursue their degree online.
- Committed to innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability since its founding in 1996.
- Offers several programs in business, education, psychology, and more.
- Bachelor of Arts in Psychology
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a Military Friendly School every year since 2012 by Victory Media.
- Offers credit for prior learning and experience through assessment tests.
- Provides a short term Leadership Certification program in partnership with EQUIP®.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Organizational Leadership B.S.
- Serving students in higher education since 1941.
- Offers diplomas and degree programs in accounting, healthcare, and business.
- Uses a unique inverted curriculum that enables students to take core classes in their first year.
- Provides flexible scheduling for students with four start times per year.
- Has 36 campus locations across the United States, as well as online courses.
- Formed program advisory boards to ensure that all course material stays up to date.
- Psychology (BA) (Online)
- Business Administration - Organizational Management (BS) (Online)
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Features a competency-based MBA program that allows students to test out of subjects based on prior professional experience.
- Graduate Certificate in Human Resource Analytics and Mangement
- Master of Science in Human Resource Analytics and Management
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself. At American University, we strive to help you develop your professional interests and indulge in your passion for making a difference. Our online degree programs allow you to gain the advanced skills for active leadership in a variety of fields.
Set Yourself Apart at American University
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We're defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.
- Master of Science in Human Resources
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs. You can choose one of five graduate degree programs from a selective institution ranked among the Top 10 Universities in the North and Top 20 Best Value Schools by U.S. News & World Report.
The online, master’s degree curriculum is taught by highly credentialed faculty and reflects the same rigorous academic standards as the on-campus programs. Nearly all of The University of Scranton’s instructional faculty hold doctoral or other terminal degrees in their fields – so you can excel in yours.
- MS in Organization Development and Leadership
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person). The strong liberal arts foundation promotes an environment of open-minded investigation and debate and attends to developing students beyond their academic accomplishments, while maintaining high academic standards. The University strives to be recognized as the preeminent Catholic comprehensive university in the Northeast.