- BA/Human Resource Management
- MA Psychology
- You've found Ashford University, where school comes to you. Earn your bachelor's or master's degree online.
- M.S. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology
- M.S. in Human Resource Management and Development
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- MS in Psychology - Industrial/Organizational Psychology Specialization
- MS in Management - Human Resources
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - MA in Psychology
- Industrial/Organizational Psychology - D.B.A.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Bachelor of Arts in Applied Psychology/Organizational Psychology
- HR Admin Minor with any Bachelors
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Resources Management
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- MS Psychology: Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- AA in Psychology
- Bachelor of Science: Psychology: Criminal Psychology
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in General Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Psychology
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Online MS in Human Resources
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- BS - Human Resource Management
- BS - Organizational Leadership
- MS - Organizational Leadership
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- MS Organization Development & Leadership
Founded by the Society of Jesus in 1851, Saint Joseph's University (SJU) has been developing the minds and abilities of men and women in a challenging academic environment steeped in the enriching Jesuit tradition of cura personalis (care of the entire person).