- Pharmacy Technology, Associates Degree
- Helping students achieve their education and career goals since 1963.
- Offers online demos on how to access Daymar College Online, complete and submit assignments, interact with your teachers and fellow students, and more.
- Provides lifelong learning credit for graduates to return to review or audit previously taken courses without an additional cost.
- Offers numerous scholarships opportunities for eligible students.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- AS in Pharmacy Technology
- Diploma in Pharmacy Technology
- Owns a public spa where students can get real-world experience.
- Provides scholarship opportunities and financial aid to students who qualify.
- Offers many start dates throughout the year, with part-time and full-time attendance options.
- Has 3 main campuses in Greenacres and Jacksonville, Florida, with 4 branch campuses in Miami Lakes, New Port Richey, St. Petersburg, and Tampa.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Pharmacy Technician
- Incorporates hands-on training into all programs to provide students with important experience.
- Provides trained student finance planners to assist students seeking financial aid.
- Offers classes built around small teams, so students get personal, one-on-one skills training.
- Provides day, evening, and weekend classes. (Classes offered may vary by location.)
- Has 100 campuses— many of which are on or near public transportation routes.
- Pharmacy Technology
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Pharmacy Technician
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.