- AS - Physical Therapist Assistant
- AS - Occupational Therapy Assistant
- BS - Rehabilitation Sciences
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- For the 12th consecutive year, Cal U was named one for the best schools in the Northeast by The Princeton Review
- Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Quality Online courses at Cal U have the same objectives, content and learning outcomes as campus-based programs and are taught by the same expert professors.
- Offers private school amenities at a public school cost. Student-to-teacher ratio of 20:1
- CAL U online programs complete an annual assessment of student learning to ensure outcomes are focused on your success in career entry, advancement or enhancement!
- Massage Therapy
At FLSM, we really, really love what we do. We believe in the power of bodywork because, well, because we've seen it work. And we also believe in our students and our graduates, because hey, authentic passion is contagious, and our students demonstrate the same affection for the field of massage therapy that we do.
FLSM opened its first campus, in Ithaca, in 1994. Due to the success of that campus and continued projected growth in the field of massage therapy, we opened our second campus, in Mount Kisco, in 2008.
We are proud to say that Finger Lakes School of Massage has produced, and continues to produce, well-trained, passionate, dedicated, and satisfied graduates that embody the spirit of trust, cooperation and integrity that FLSM prides itself on.
- Massage Therapy
• Originally founded in 1916 as the Swedish Institute of Physiotherapy, it is one of the oldest continuously operating massage therapy institutions in the country.
• Features a public massage clinic where students can get real-world experience.
• Nationally accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
• Programmatic accreditation from the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP).
- Relaxation Therapist
- Provides students the opportunity to train at home in their spare time to get their high school diploma, train for a new career, or enhance current skills.
- Offers programs in psychology/social work, business management, medical billing, criminal justice, and more.
- Member of the United States Distance Learning Association (USDLA), the Canadian Network for Innovation in Education (CNIE), and the International Council for Open and Distance Education (ICDE).
- Features a fully flexible schedule with no classes to attend, leaving the study pace up to the student.
- Diploma in Massage Therapy
- Empowers students with knowledge and understanding of the human body.
- Its graduates average a 90% passing rate on the state exam.
- Has highly trained faculty deeply committed to honoring the diversity of each student.
- Offers a student tutoring service where instructors are available to provide students with weekly private or group tutoring sessions.
- Has an on-staff placement coordinator who assists graduates in finding a job to start their massage career.
- Massage Therapy
- Currently the only school in Connecticut to be accredited by the Commission on Massage Therapy Accreditation (COMTA).
- All campuses feature a public clinic, where students can get real-world experience.
- 3 campuses in Newington, Groton, and Westport, Connecticut.
- A part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd.
- Steiner Leisure Ltd. has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
- Massage Therapy
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.
- Bachelor of Arts in Substance Abuse Counseling
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a Military Friendly School every year since 2012 by Victory Media.
- Offers credit for prior learning and experience through assessment tests.
- Provides a short term Leadership Certification program in partnership with EQUIP®.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Master of Mental Health Counseling
Founded in 1890, the NYU Steinhardt School of Culture, Education, and Human Development is dedicated to educating students for social change both at the undergraduate and graduate levels. The School offers programs on campus and online in fields such as applied psychology, education, health, media, music, and art. All programs are led by expert faculty who encourage students to pursue knowledge and skills both inside and outside the classroom.
The Counseling@NYU online program from NYU Steinhardt confers a master of arts in Counseling for Mental Health and Wellness degree. The Counseling@NYU program is accredited by the Masters in Psychology and Counseling Accreditation Council (MPCAC) under the Masters in Counseling Accreditation Committee (MCAC) standards.