- Occupational Therapy Assistant (AS)
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Associate of Science in Physical Therapist Assistant
- Associate of Science in Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Bachelor of Science in Sports Medicine and Fitness Technology
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
Pursue your education with American College for Medical Careers.
- Respiratory Therapy
- Turn your talents into a career at nationally recognized and accredited Platt College.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting (Diploma)
- Medical Assisting (Associates)
- Get the hands-on training you need for career success at Southern Technical College.
- Medical Assisting
- City College of Florida is focused on providing the best in business and career education.
- Massage Therapy
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- B.S. in Health Care Leadership
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.