- Aviation Maintenance Technician Electronics
- Aviation Maintenance Technician
- Designated as a 2017 Military Friendly School by Victory Media.
- Offers several aviation maintenance programs, including engineering, electronics, helicopter, and avionics technology.
- Tutoring and advising services are available to students at no additional cost.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- 11 campuses across the United States, with locations in California, Virginia, Texas, Indianapolis, Florida, and more.
- CDL A: Tractor Trailer Training
- CDL A: With Passenger Endorsement
- CDL B: With Passenger Endorsement
- Provides DOT compliance training, forklift or Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) training.
- Offers flexible scheduling including weekday, weeknight, and weekend classes.
- Approved A+ rating from the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 1999.
- Teaches refresher courses to individuals who already have a commercial driver’s license (CDL) but have not driven for six months or more.
- Provides training solutions to corporations and government entities for driver and forklift operators.
- Automotive Technology
- Pursue Your Passion At UTI And Get State-Of-The-Industry Training!
- Master Certified Automotive Technician
- Certified Automotive Technician
DON'T HAVE A HIGH SCHOOL DIPLOMA OR GED? NO PROBLEM!
Worried you can't get on the road to success without your high school diploma or GED? At New York Automotive and Diesel Institute, you can still receive the the automotive training you need to start your high-octance career.
Welcome to New York Automotive & Diesel Institute. We’re known exclusively for training students to become Master Automotive, Diesel & Collision Technicians - knowledgeable in all aspects of repair and service of cars, trucks and diesel engines.
- Heavy Equipment
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- Electrical and Electronic Systems Technician
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.