- Nursing Education - Master's
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) in Nursing Education
- Professional Nursing Pathways Program
- Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN)
About The University of Texas at Arlington
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Education
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- Certified Nurses Aide
- Jump into the exciting world of technology or medical services at Harris School.
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- Advance your career with an education from Mildred Elley.
- RN to BSN
About the University of Louisiana at Lafayette
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- RN to BSN
About the University of South Carolina
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- MS in Nursing - Nurse Educator
- MS in Education (for Existing Teachers Grades K-12)
- MS in Nursing
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.