Matching School Ads
- M.Ed. in Educational Administration (Leads to initial teacher licensure)
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership in with an Emphasis in K-12 Leadership
- Ed.D. in Organizational Leadership with an Emphasis in Behavioral Health
- Want to be a Teacher or Educational Administrator? Learn why GCU could be the best place to start! Here's why:
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate education programs, including TESOL, early childhood ed, elementary ed, secondary ed & more.
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both. We also offer evening classes!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Financial Options: Numerous financing options available, including scholarships for academic achievement.
- Education Leadership & Administration - Bachelors
- Education Leadership & Administration - Masters
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- Educational Administration (EDD)
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction - Educational Technology Leadership
- Ed.D. - Professional Leadership, Inquiry, and Transformation
- Concordia pursues online learning with the same passion and commitment to excellence that has marked our 110-year history. Our online degrees provides the same high academic standards as our on-campus.
- #1 in M.Ed Degrees awarded by a Non-Profit University with over 8,000 M.Ed degrees that have been awarded to Concordia Online Students (Based on 2013-2014 IPEDS data); #3 MBA Program in Oregon (2015).
- Your diploma and transcript is exactly the same as what students receive from Concordia’s on-campus program and carries the same value as a traditional degree
- Concordia offers a variety of scholarships, grants, and awards designed to make the cost of a quality liberal arts education more affordable. Military benefits are available to candidates who qualify.
- Concordia offers outstanding student-focused support including technical support and student service teams to assist you from initial contact through graduation.
- Concordia University is accredited by the Northwest Commission on Colleges and Universities at both the undergraduate and graduate levels.
- Administrative Program for Principals (Certification) - Online
- Advanced Studies in Secondary Education & Teacher Leadership (Master of Education) - Online
- Administrative Program for Principals (Master of Education) - Online
- For the 12th consecutive year, Cal U was named one for the best schools in the Northeast by The Princeton Review
- Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Quality Online courses at Cal U have the same objectives, content and learning outcomes as campus-based programs and are taught by the same expert professors.
- Offers private school amenities at a public school cost. Student-to-teacher ratio of 20:1
- CAL U online programs complete an annual assessment of student learning to ensure outcomes are focused on your success in career entry, advancement or enhancement!
- PhD in Educational Leadership
- Education Specialist in Educational Leadership
- Master of Science in Education - Leadership
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- International Education - Doctor of Philosophy in Education
- Educational Leadership - EdS
- Instructional Leadership - Doctor of Education
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor's Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Implements a one-to-one teaching model, partnering one student with one faculty member in each course.
- 100% of faculty members hold doctoral degrees.
- No physical residency requirements, allowing students to pursue their degree online.
- Committed to innovation, diversity, excellence, and accountability since its founding in 1996.
- Offers several programs in business, education, psychology, and more.
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Early Childhood Education, ESL/TESOL, Special Education, Education Leadership and Administration, and Curriculum and Instruction Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Education and Teaching Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Education and Teaching Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs by U.S. News and World Report in 2015.
- Founded in 1890, it has a campus in Waterbury, CT and offers online degree program in eight-week modules, six times a year.
- About 800 students are enrolled at the main campus, and about half of them commute.
- Online courses help make it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in as little as 24 months and a master’s degree in 12-18 months.
- Ranked among the top 20 Regional Universities in the West in 2015 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Listed as one of America’s Best Colleges by Forbes Magazine in 2014.
- More than 97% of tenure-track faculty holds a terminal degree in their field.
- Student to faculty ratio of 15:1, and 47.5% of classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Accredited by The Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).