- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (BS)
- Video Production (AS)
- Visual Effects & Motion Graphics (BFA)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level
- Film & Video
F.I.R.S.T. College offers educational programs specializing in the exciting fields of Recording Arts and Film and Video Production.
- B.A. in Applied Communications
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Communication Studies
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- City College of Florida is focused on providing the best in business and career education.
- Master of Science in Communications
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.
- Associate of Science in Graphic Arts and Design
Since 1977, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- MA Communication - New Media and Marketing
- BA Communications - New Media
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.