- AAS in Business Administration - Sales
- BS in Business Administration - Marketing
- MBA - Marketing
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Program options include Accounting, Business Administration, Leadership, and more.
- Curriculum focuses on developing leadership, critical thinking, problem-solving, and communication skills.
- Programmatic accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) at select campuses.
- Business programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
American University’s Kogod School of Business has been educating business leaders since opening its doors in 1955 as Washington D.C.’s first university-level school of business. Faculty members are scholars who are dedicated to fostering collaborative learning environments.
- Diploma - Accounting
- Has 100 campuses— many of which are on or near public transportation routes.
- Provides trained student finance planners to assist students seeking financial aid.
- Offers classes built around small teams, so students get personal, one-on-one skills training.
- Incorporates hands-on training into all programs to provide students with important experience.
- Provides day, evening, and weekend classes. (Classes offered may vary by location.)
- Master of Business Administration
MBA@Dayton is the online MBA program from the University of Dayton’s AACSB-accredited School of Business Administration. The program prepares students to become strategic, service-oriented leaders by applying real-world skills in face-to-face online classes, self-paced course work and in-person immersion experiences.
- Business Administration - Associate of Occupational Science
- Committed to excellence in education since 1916 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers more than 50 programs including criminal justice, technology, business, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Provides tutoring at no additional charge to assist during stressful times.
- Revises curriculum continually to keep pace with improvements in technology and the increasing needs of business and industry.
- MS in Finance - H
Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School has brought the philosophy of business with humanity in mind to a part time format. Now offering several degrees to the part-time student, students can now become business leaders at this nationally recognized institution in as little as 2.5 years.
- MBA - General
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.
- Associate of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Bachelor of Arts in Business - Business Management
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a Military Friendly School every year since 2012 by Victory Media.
- Offers credit for prior learning and experience through assessment tests.
- Provides a short term Leadership Certification program in partnership with EQUIP®.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).