- Public Relations, Master of Arts (Online)
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- B.A. in Advertising and Public Relations with an Emphasis in Advertising Design
- B.A. in Communications
- B.S. in Marketing
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- MS in Marketing: Public Relations
- MHA: Public Relations
- MS in Marketing: Sports Marketing and Media
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Communication
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history, an environment of intellectual curiosity and discovery, and a supportive, student-centered approach to learning. Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math. Our goal is to educate and develop men and women of personal integrity and scholarly excellence.
- Bachelors in Communication
- Bachelors in Marketing
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (AS)
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (BS)
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef and Project Runway.
- Dedicated career services team that helps students tap opportunities in a marketplace driven by ideas
- Offers programs in design, media arts, fashion, and culinary
- Program Coordinators focus on improving program content and ensure that students have the resources they need
- Over 50 locations nationwide
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- M.S. in Digital Marketing
- M.A. in Digital Media
- Concordia College New York provides a transformative online degree experience that combines academic excellence with faith-based values to create ethical and effective leaders
- For all of our programs, our dedicated, experienced faculty provide you with the personalized academic support you need. Take the next step to master your future with a degree you can earn 100% online
- Concordia College New York offers leading-edge business master’s programs in both the Digital Marketing and Digital Media fields; Study around your schedule, when and where you want
- Digital Marketing M.S. provides students with industry-leading skills and knowledge, and fulfills the academic requirements candidates need to sit for certification as an OMCP or OMCA
- Concordia New York’s trailblazing Digital Media M.A. program offers artists and creators an outstanding graduate curriculum that leads to a mentored capstone and thesis project
- Concordia College New York is an accredited, nonprofit college with an academic tradition dating back more than 130 years. We offer a quality and affordable education that fit's your busy lifestyle.
- Bachelor of Interdisciplinary Studies (BIS) in Media and Technology
The College of Professional Studies (CPS) is where adults can find their home at Villanova University. No matter what your educational need, we’ll meet it.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself. At American University, we strive to help you develop your professional interests and indulge in your passion for making a difference. Our online degree programs allow you to gain the advanced skills for active leadership in a variety of fields.
Set Yourself Apart at American University
At American University, our smart, passionate and engaged students and faculty focus their knowledge to create meaningful change. Our strengths in international service and public affairs inspire our sense of social responsibility and a dedication to cultural and intellectual diversity. We're defined by our global perspective, practical idealism and a dedication to public service.