- Public Relations, Master of Arts (Online)
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level
- Bachelor of Arts in Communication Studies
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Communication Studies
- Master of Arts in Communication - Political Communication
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Corporate Communication Bachelor Degree
- Earn your degree and achieve your career goals at Central Penn College.
- BS, Marketing Communications
- AAS, Marketing Communications
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- MA Communication - New Media and Marketing
- BA Communications - New Media
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Associate Degree-Marketing Management
- A Tradition of Excellence since 1918
No matter what occupation you choose to pursue, the competition for a good job is fierce. Lansdale School of Business (LSB) can help you stand out from the rest by teaching you the specific skills you need to succeed in the career you desire.
- Master of Science in Communications
Communications@Syracuse is an online Master of Science in Communications from the world-renowned S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University.
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (AS)
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (BS)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- Graphic Design - Associate in Specialized Technology
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) can help get you from here to a new career!
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.