- B.A. in Applied Communications
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- Master of Science in Communications
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.
- Marketing, GRC
- Marketing, BBA
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- MA Communication - New Media and Marketing
- BA Communications - New Media
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Digital Image Management (D)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.