- Public Relations, Master of Arts (Online)
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level
- MS in Marketing: Public Relations
- MS in Marketing: Sports Marketing and Media
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- BS - Communication
- BS - Marketing
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) recently received state approval to enroll students with little to no prior college experience. To help ensure student success, the university has created a program especially for these students who plan on starting their college experience for the first time with us.
- Master of Science in Communication
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- MA Communication - New Media and Marketing
- BA Communications - New Media
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Master of Science in Communications
Communications@Syracuse is an online Master of Science in Communications from the world-renowned S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University.
- Associate of Arts in Marketing
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Graphic Arts - Information Design (BS)
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.