- BS in Business Administration - Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- Master of Business Administration
- AAS in Business Administration
WELCOME TO KAPLAN UNIVERSITY
Online Education That Fits Your Life
For 80 years, we’ve been preparing students for career success. We’ve led the wayso that our students can too.
Globally Renowned Purdue to Acquire Kaplan University
Purdue University, one of the nation's most respected universities, will acquire Kaplan University and create a new, nonprofit, public institution within the Purdue system. Pending regulatory approvals, this exciting transition is expected to take place later this year. This change will be seamless—during the transition, you will still be able to enroll at Kaplan University, earn a high-quality education, and meet your educational and career goals.
- MBA - Supply Chain Management
- BA Supply Chain Management
- MA Organizational Management - Supply Chain Management
- Take advantage of nearly a century’s worth of business research & expertise at Ashford
- 24 degree programs including Business Leadership & Business Information Studies
- 72% enrolled students in 2015 received federal student loans
- 88% alumni satisfaction rating (July 1, 2015-June 30, 2016)
- International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE) accredited
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Concentration in Supply Chain Management
- Associate of Science in Supply Chain Management
- Master of Science in Conflict Management
- Education designed for those who want hands-on learning & real-world experience
- SU is accredited by the SACSCC along with various program accreditations
- Online degree options make learning flexible and convenient for busy lifestyles
- Each student works with a financial planner to help find assistance if eligible
- SU has been listed on the Military Friendly Schools list for 7 consecutive years
- MBA: Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- MHA: Supply Chain Management
- DBA: Supply Chain Management & Logistics
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Master of Business Administration
MBA@Dayton is the online MBA program from the University of Dayton’s AACSB-accredited School of Business Administration. The program prepares students to become strategic, service-oriented leaders by applying real-world skills in face-to-face online classes, self-paced course work and in-person immersion experiences.
- Online Master of Business Administration
- Ranked #1 on the list of Best Regional Universities in the North in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked #1 on the list of Best Value Schools in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Ranked #3 on the list of Best Undergraduate Teaching Schools in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- A Roman Catholic Institution of higher learning founded by the Order of Saint Augustine in 1842.
- Provides a rigorous academic experience, rooted in the liberal arts.
American University’s Kogod School of Business has been educating business leaders since opening its doors in 1955 as Washington D.C.’s first university-level school of business. Faculty members are scholars who are dedicated to fostering collaborative learning environments.
- BBA – Business
Mount Mercy University is a nationally recognized Catholic University that promises students of all diverse backgrounds – regardless of ages and faiths a challenging, practical education that inspires them to discover knowledge, build community and lead courageous lives.
- Flexible MBA
- Flexible MBA - Management - H
- Dedicated to the exceptional education of exemplary business leaders & citizens
- Accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB)
- 10+ business degree and certificate programs with online and on campus options
- 4 campuses conveniently located between Baltimore, MD & Washington D.C
- U.S. News & World Report ranked JHU #10 among U.S. colleges and universities
- Business Administration (BS)
- Business Administration - New Media Marketing (BS)
- Students are issued a new laptop at the beginning of their programs.
- All online services and study materials are available 24/7, with faculty available five days a week.
- All programs available online, with the MBA program offered on campus in Salt Lake City.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC), with programmatic accreditation by the Commission on Accreditation for Respiratory Care (CoARC).
- Approved by the Better Business Bureau (BBB) since 2010.