- BS in Business Administration - Supply Chain Management and Logistics
- BS in Business Administration - Project Management
- MBA - Project Management
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration : Procurement
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration : Project Management
- Master of Science in Management : Project Management
- Kaplan University KHE
- Master of Business Administration Logistics
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration - Project Management
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Business
- Master of Business Administration - Economics
- Bachelor of Science in Business - General
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- DBA in Project Management
- AA in Business
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Sports Marketing and Media, Bachelor of Science
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level
- Food & Beverage Management (BS)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- Health Administrative Services - Associate of Applied Science
- Ross Medical Education Center: Local, Flexible, Practical Healthcare Training. We do everything we can to help prepare you for a new career.
- MS in Information Management
Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies (iSchool) - The Original Information School - is proud of its position as a leader in the field.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.