- Health Information Management
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Surgical Technology - Associate in Specialized Technology
- Committed to excellence in education since 1897 with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Offers a wide array of over 35 degree programs including business, medical, technology, and more.
- Developed a Graduate Placement Strategy (GPS) that helps students prepare for careers with externships, help building a career portfolio, resume writing, and more.
- Its fully-accredited campuses offer day, evening, and online classes.
- Gives graduates access to career tools and networking resources for life.
- Master of Health Information Management
- BS in Health Information Management
- Bachelor of Science: Health Information Management
- Ranked one of the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2014 by U.S. News & World Report.
- Offers a no-obligation, 3-week trial period where students may determine if the university is right for them before they commit to it.
- Strives to be a student’s partner in lifelong learning; committed to helping them achieve their goals.
- Serves students of all ages, from first-graders learning to read to professionals seeking postgraduate training.
- Provides career-oriented diploma through master’s programs in fields such as healthcare, business, legal and paralegal services, information technology, criminal justice and design.
- Electronic Health Records - Associate in Specialized Business
- Committed to excellence in post-secondary education since 1982, with a rich history of helping students find successful careers.
- Located in Wyomissing, Pennsylvania, the main campus spans 63,500 square feet.
- Offers programs in business, design, criminal justice, and more.
- Gives several benefits to alumni including national discounts and career services.
- Part of the Delta Career Education Corporation.
- Accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS).
- Medical Records
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.