- Audio Production (BS)
- Web Design & Interactive Media (AS)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- BA/Public Relations and Marketing
- BA/Sports and Recreation Management - Marketing
- You've found Ashford University, where school comes to you. Earn your bachelor's or master's degree online.
- B.A. in Applied Communications
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Media Communications, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Public Relations, Master of Arts (Online)
- Digital Cinematography, Bachelor of Science
- Learning at Full Sail University has always centered around interaction and the exchange of ideas. Our online curriculum fully embraces this philosophy.
- Master of Science in Communications
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- MA Communication - New Media and Marketing
- BA Communications - New Media
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Marketing, GRC
- Marketing, BBA
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.