Fast Facts for Real Estate Agents in West Virginia
- Cities with highest percentage of jobs relative to population: Charleston and Morgantown
- Cities with lowest percentage of jobs relative to population: Parkersburg and Wheeling
- Cities with the highest absolute number of jobs: Charleston and Huntington
Salaries for Real Estate Agents in West Virginia
- Metro areas with the highest median salaries: Parkersburg and Huntington
These schools offer particularly quick info upon request, and we have written detailed profiles for each (click school names to see the profiles). Request info from multiple schools, by clicking the Request Info links.
Matching School Ads
- BSFIN - Real Estate
- BS in Business Administration - Real Estate
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.