- Medical Assistant
- Get a hands-on, job-specific education at Lincoln Tech.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- Health Information Management
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- BS - Rehabilitation Sciences
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Occupational Therapy Aide
- Earn your degree or diploma on your schedule and succeed at Ashworth College.
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Sport Psychology (Master of Science) - Online
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Work toward your degree online with University of Cincinnati Online.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Interested in a career as a professional dog trainer? Animal Behavior College is the place to start.