- BS - Rehabilitation Sciences
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Sport Psychology (Master of Science) - Online
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Veterinary Assistant
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers.
- Medical Assisting
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
- Medical Assistant
- Get the career you want at Branford Hall Career Institute.
- Dental Assistant
- Get your career on track with a degree from St. Paul's School of Nursing.
- BS in Health and Wellness
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- MBA - Health Care Management
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.