- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (RN-MSN)
- Nursing (BS)
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- Fortis Medical Assistant Program
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Health Administrative Services - Associate of Applied Science
- Ross Medical Education Center: Local, Flexible, Practical Healthcare Training. We do everything we can to help prepare you for a new career.
- Medical Assisting
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.