- Associate Degree in Nursing
- Get your career on track with a degree from St. Paul's School of Nursing.
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science - DNP Path (Doctor of Nursing Practice)
- Master of Science in Nursing-Family Nurse Practitioner
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Science in Nursing
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Nurse Aide Certification Course
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- MS Nursing
- MS Nursing: Patient Safety and Quality
- MS Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Pursue your education at Ohio Christian University.
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- MSN in Clinical Leadership
- MSN in Executive Leadership
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.
- RN to BSN
About the University of Rhode Island
The University of Rhode Island has grown from an agricultural school and agricultural experiment station to the community-committed university it is today—a place where ideas unleash potential and diversity incubates creativity.