- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing Leadership - Master's
- Nursing Education - Master's
- Medical Career Institute
- MS in Nursing
- Master of Science in Nursing : Executive Leader
- Family Nurse Practitioner Graduate Certificate
- Kaplan University KHE
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
- Nursing Administration - Master's
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nursing (BS)
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Master of Science in Nursing for Aspiring Family Nurse Practitioners
- RN to BSN
At Colorado Mesa University, we take pride in being different. We have a true pioneering spirit that shines in everything we do. We believe in integrity, loyalty and personalized attention for our students.