- Medical Assistant
- Get a hands-on, job-specific education at Lincoln Tech.
- Dental Assistant Program
- Expanded Functions Dental Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Fortis Dental Assisting Program
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Health Information Management
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Located in the heart of Washington, D.C. the Milken Institute School of Public Health at the George Washington University is dedicated to advancing the health of local, national and global communities.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree to be qualified for this school.
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Sport Psychology (Master of Science) - Online
Study online with California University of Pennsylvania.
- Bachelor of Science in Respiratory Therapy
- Work toward your degree online with University of Cincinnati Online.
- Master of Science in Kinesiology with a Specialization in Sport Management
As the flagship university in the LSU System, LSU has been preparing students for rewarding careers for nearly 150 years.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Interested in a career as a professional dog trainer? Animal Behavior College is the place to start.