- BS - Rehabilitation Sciences
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Master of Science) - Online
- Rehabilitation Sciences (Certificate) - Online
- Sport Psychology (Master of Science) - Online
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Dental Assistant
- Get a hands-on, job-specific education at Lincoln Tech.
- Veterinary Assistant
At Animal Behavior College (ABC), we're dedicated to helping animal lovers pursue animal careers.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Start a great career in healthcare with Medical Careers Institute.
- Adult Gerontology Practitioner Certificate
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.