- New Media Journalism, Master of Science
- Creative Writing, Master of Fine Arts (Online)
- Creative Writing for Entertainment, Bachelor of Fine Arts
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level
- Bachelor of Arts in English - Writing
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies - Communication Studies
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- B.A. in Applied Communications
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
- BA Creative Writing & English - Screenwriting
- BA Creative Writing and English
- BA Creative Writing & English - Fiction Writing
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Master of Science in Communication
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history.
- Master of Science in Communications
Syracuse's Master's in Library and Information Science (MLIS) curriculum prepares students for careers in a broad range of settings, including academic institutions, public libraries, corporations, government agencies, and cultural institutions.
- Digital Filmmaking & Video Production (BS)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- Film & Video
F.I.R.S.T. College offers educational programs specializing in the exciting fields of Recording Arts and Film and Video Production.
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- M.S. in Digital Marketing
- M.A. in Digital Media
Concordia College-New York M.S. Degree Programs Online
Concordia College-New York offers accredited, innovative graduate degrees online to help you advance your career and become a transformative leader.