- AAS in Business Administration - Sales
- BS in Business Administration - Marketing
- MBA - Marketing
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Marketing - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Marketing - D.B.A.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- Marketing, GRC
- Marketing, BBA
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
- MBA with concentration in Marketing
- MBA with concentration in Social Media Marketing
- IMBA - Marketing
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Business Administration - Marketing (BS) (Online)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Wind Power Technician - Certificate
- Business Administration (BBA)
- Business Administration (MBA)
- Program options include Accounting, Business Administration, Leadership, and more.
- B.S. in Management
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago.
Everest University Online, a Division of Everest University, makes career training convenient and accessible.
- MBA - Cybersecurity
- Master of Professional Studies in Cyber Policy and Risk Analysis - Cyber Policy
What They’re Known For
Founded in 1946 and located in the heart of central New York, Utica College is a regionally accredited, independent, private institution that features many of the advantages of a large university — such as undergraduate and graduate degree options, excellent academics, and outstanding faculty — with the intimacy and high degree of personal attention more closely associated with smaller private institutions.