- AAS in Business Administration - Sales
- BS in Business Administration - Marketing
- MBA - Marketing
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- DBA in Marketing
- MS in Marketing: Sports Marketing and Media
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- M.S. in Data Science
Founded in 1911, Southern Methodist University (SMU) is a nationally ranked private university with seven degree-granting schools.
- MS in Information Management
Syracuse University’s School of Information Studies (iSchool) - The Original Information School - is proud of its position as a leader in the field.
- BBA, Marketing Communications
- AAS, Marketing Communications
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- Business Administration - Marketing Specialization (MBA)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration/Marketing
- MBA Marketing
- Associate of Arts in Marketing
See What’s Possible When You Earn a Degree at Florida Tech 100% Online
- AAS-Business Administration Management/Marketing
The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
Please Call on 8447479919 to speak to a customer respresentative.
- Marketing - PhD in Bus. Admin.
- Marketing - D.B.A.
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University.
- BS - Automotive Service Management
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.