- Master of Science in Communicative Sciences and Disorders
- M.Ed. - Program Specialist in Gifted Specialist
- MA in Teaching - Special Education
- M.Ed. Teaching and Learning - Special Education
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- MS in Education (for Existing Teachers Grades K-12)
- MA in Teaching (for Aspiring Teachers Grades 5-12)
- MS in Education - Educational Psychology
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Doctor of Management Higher Education Teaching and Learning
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Master of Arts in Teaching
- Advance your teaching career with an online master's degree from University of Southern California Rossier School of Education.
- Elementary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
- Secondary Mathematics - Additional Endorsement - Certificate
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Curriculum and Instruction for Educators
- Master's (M.Ed.) - Instructional Design and Technology
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master of Education in Special Education
- Master of Education in Special Education with speciilization in Autism
- Master of Education in School Counseling
A nationally recognized leader in online education, Lamar University online tailors the on-campus degree program to a flexible, affordable format for busy professionals.
- M.Ed. In Special Education - Inclusive Practices
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction with ESL/ELL Emphasis
- M.Ed. In Curriculum and Instruction with Instructional Technology Leadership Emphasis
Concordia University, Nebraska offers accredited Master of Education and Master of Science degree programs online to help advance your career and become a transformative leader.
- M.Ed. In Special Education - General Curriculum
- M.Ed. In Teacher Leadership
Columbus State University is committed to delivering a deeply personal and relevant academic experience that prepares graduates to excel in their professions and to become leaders who guide, influence and inspire positive change.