Matching School Ads
- MSHUS- Organizational and Social Services
- MSHUS- Family and Community Services
- Human Service Certificates in Child and Family Services
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Master of Social Work
- Ranked 33rd among the Best Grad Schools for Social Work in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Founded in 1904 as the nation’s first institute of higher learning to offer training for clinical social workers.
- Provides a rigorous education, including a nationally accredited Master of Social Work (MSW) Program and PhD in Social Work.
- Offers inventive programs with hands-on experience.
- Incorporates social justice values and multicultural perspectives into curriculum.
- Master of Social Work
- Earn a Master of Social Work online from top-ranked USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work.
- The CSWE-accredited program features live, online classes and hands-on field experiences near your community.
- Bachelor's degree is required to apply
- Online Master of Social Work
- Ranked one of the Top Public Schools in 2017 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Founded in 1766 as a public institution; it has a main campus in New Brunswick, New Jersey and offers many programs online.
- Has an average freshman retention rate of 91.8%.
- Its student-faculty ratio is 14:1, and 38% of its classes have fewer than 20 students.
- Has famous alumni including chef and restauranteur Mario Batali, author Junot Diaz, actor James Gandolfini, and former U.S. Poet Laureate Robert Pinsky.
- Bachelor of Science: Social Work
- MA Human Services: Military Resilience
- MA Human Services: Christian Ministry
- Liberty University’s online programs ranked in the top 10 out of more than 2,100 colleges & universities for academic quality, affordability, and accessibility.*
- 100% online programs at associate, bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral level.**
- Transfer up to 90 credits into an undergraduate degree program.
- Up to 50% of your master’s degree can be transferred in to help you get the most out of your hard work and maximize the credit you previously earned.
- Certificate in Trauma
- Bachelor of Science in Psychology program helps students prepare for careers in counseling, marketing/sales, human services, ministry, and more.
- The School of Psychology & Counseling received a 95% match rate for 4th year Psy.D. student internships in 2015.
- Programmatic accreditation for psychology programs is provided by the American Psychological Association (APA).
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Bachelor of Arts in Human Services
- Ranked among the 2015 Best National Universities by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as a Military Friendly School every year since 2012 by Victory Media.
- Offers credit for prior learning and experience through assessment tests.
- Provides a short term Leadership Certification program in partnership with EQUIP®.
- Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- BA in Health and Human Services
- BA in Health and Human Services - Health Care Informatics Systems Specialization
- BA in Health and Human Services - Long-Term Care Specialization
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- M.S. in Professional Counseling with an Emphasis in Childhood and Adolescence Disorders
- Graduate Certificate of Completion in Life Coaching
- M.S. in Christian Counseling
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- BS - Human Services
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month