- Associate in Applied Science in Music and Entertainment Business
- Associate in Applied Science in Audio Production and Engineering
- Associate in Applied Science in Live Sound and Show Production
Now is a particularly exciting time for media production, but with technology more advanced than it ever was, starting a career in production is challenging without the proper skills. The Institute of Production & Recording (IPR) associate degrees can help you fill the gaps in your media production knowledge with the following associate degree programs:
Audio Production & Engineering
Music & Entertainment Business
Sound Design for Visual Media
Live Sound & Show Production
Digital Video & Media Production
- Music Business, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Entertainment Business, Master of Science (Online)
- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level.
- Full Sail’s curriculum combines elements of creativity, art, business and life skills, technical prowess, and academic achievement.
- Full Sail offers accelerated programs, so a degree that would normally take four years takes 24 months on average.
- Students work with industry-standard tools and technologies, allowing them to gain practical knowledge and real-world experience.
- Join us on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram to interact with our community, read about grad success, and see campus images.
- MBA with concentration in Music Business
- BA Communication - Professional Writing
- MA Communication - New Media and Marketing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Producing
- Master of Arts in Film & TV - Script Writing
- Master of Fine Arts in Film & TV - Script & Screenwriting
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Communication & Media Studies (M.A.) Online
- Communication & Media Studies (B.A.) Online
Brenau Adult and Graduate Studies: Designed with You in Mind
If you are a busy, working adult, Brenau offers professionally focused undergraduate and graduate degrees and professional certification programs in flexible, convenient formats that meet your goals and fit your schedule. Brenau has a rich history of 135 years, with more than 35 years of experience in delivering programs for adults. As a Brenau student, you can schedule your classes in a format that is convenient to you. Many of our programs can be completed 100% online.
- B.A. in Applied Communications
National Louis University is one of the oldest and most progressive universities in Chicago. We offer more than 60 undergraduate and graduate degree programs through two colleges: the National College of Education and the College of Professional Studies and Advancement.
- Master of Science in Communication
- Graduate Certificate in Strategic Communication Management
Purdue University offers a strong foundation of tradition and history, an environment of intellectual curiosity and discovery, and a supportive, student-centered approach to learning. Founded in 1869 as a land-grant school, the University is known today for its prolific faculty as well as a record of distinguished research and achievement in aerospace, engineering, technology, science, and math. Our goal is to educate and develop men and women of personal integrity and scholarly excellence.
- Graphic Design Associates - Web and Interactive Design Specialization
- Graphic Design Associates - Animation and Motion Graphics Specialization
- Graphic Design Bachelors - Web and Interactive Design Specialization
Further your education at Rasmussen College.Choose from seven schools of study including programs in business, nursing, technology, and more. You could earn your bachelor’s degree in as little as 18 months and help advance your career through our AcceleratED program.