- Music Production, Bachelors of Science (Online)
- Audio Production Bachelors (Online)
- Music Business, Bachelor of Science (Online)
- Push Your Creativity To The Next Level
- Master of Science in Communications
Communications@Syracuse is an online Master of Science in Communications from the world-renowned S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications at Syracuse University.
- Graphic Design (AS)
- With an education from an Art Institutes school, imagine what you could create.
- BS in Business Administration - New Media/Internet Marketing
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- MS in Marketing: Public Relations
- MA in Worship Studies - Ethnomusicology
- MA Worship - Ethnomusicology
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- AS - Digital Media Production
- BS - Digital Media Production
- AS - Video Game Design
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs.
- Graphic Arts (AAS)
- Graphic Arts (BS)
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Digital Media Specialist
- Interactive Digital Media and Marketing - Bachelor's
The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
Please Call on 8447479919 to speak to a customer respresentative.
- Master of Arts Strategic Communication
Change the World with American University
Be a part of something bigger than yourself.
- Associates in Internet Marketing
At Fortis Institute, you may get the skills and training you need to prepare for a career.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
Please call on 844-252-4552 to talk to a respresentative.