- MS in Accounting - Government Specialization
- BS in Accounting
- BS in Accounting - Managerial Accountancy
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Accountancy with a concentration in General Accounting
- Master of Business Administration, MBA - Accounting
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals.
- Bachelor of Science in Accounting
- Bachelor of Science in Business - Accounting
- Master of Business Administration - Accounting
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Online Master of Accountancy
- Online MBA specialization in Accounting
Since 1888, The University of Scranton has grounded its education in Catholic and Jesuit principles based on intellectual growth and integrity, all of which shape the online master’s and certificate programs.
- Business Administration - Accounting (BS) (Online)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- BS Accounting
- AS Accounting
- MS Accounting - Auditing
- Give your career a boost with an education from Southern New Hampshire University.
- Accounting - Associate
- Accounting - MBA (Master's)
- Accounting - Bachelor
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- MS in Finance
Saint Xavier University, Chicago’s oldest Catholic university, has a long history of educating students to prepare them for professional success and lay the foundation for personal fulfillment.