- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
- Veterinary Technology Alternate Route - Certificate
- Veterinary Technology - Associates
- Turn your talents into a career at nationally recognized and accredited Platt College.
- Medical Assistant
- Get a hands-on, job-specific education at Lincoln Tech.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Medical Assisting
Take the fast track to your future at Elmira Business Institute!
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- Dental Assistant - Associate in Specialized Technology
Berks Technical Institute (BTI) can help get you from here to a new career!
Founded in 1766, Rutgers, The State University of New Jersey, is a leading national public research university and the state’s preeminent, comprehensive public institution of higher learning.
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Jump into the exciting world of technology or medical services at Harris School.
- BS in Health and Wellness
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.