- Veterinary Technician (Associate)
Penn Foster College
Penn Foster College offers a complete learning experience for busy adults looking to advance their education around their schedule. With Penn Foster College, you can earn your degree or undergraduate certificate online and at a pace that’s right for you.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- RN to BS
- RN to MS - Nursing Informatics
- M.S. with Major in Nursing - Nursing Informatics
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student.
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
Start a great career in healthcare with Medical Careers Institute.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
Set your career in motion at Virginia College.
- Adult Gerontology Practitioner Certificate
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Nursing (BS)
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) can help get you from here to a new career!
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career.