- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nursing (BS)
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
- Medical Career Institute
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose.
- Medical Assisting
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Master of Science in Nursing - Nursing Administration
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- Nursing (Post-licensure) - Bachelor
Baker College is proud to be the largest independent college in Michigan with the most focused approach to education and training available. With one of the highest graduate employment rates in the country, our mission is to help our students find meaningful employment.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
- Interested in a career as a professional dog trainer? Animal Behavior College is the place to start.