- Associate in Applied Science in Veterinary Technology
- Dedicated to helping students find career success since 1977.
- Provides relevant, real-world training with an emphasis on applied learning to ensure our graduates are prepared to succeed in the workforce.
- Offers associate, bachelor’s and master’s degrees, as well as diploma and certificate programs in health science, business, legal science, information technology and entertainment arts.
- Has technology-based classes that utilize Apple iPad learning in the classroom to create a more interactive and engaging environment.
- Master of Public Health
Simmons’ online Master of Public Health program, MPH@Simmons, is designed to give you the real-world skills you need to address health inequity on a local, national, and global scale. The MPH@Simmons program explores the core areas of public health: epidemiology, biostatistics, health policy and health services, environmental health, and social/behavioral health. Additionally, the practice-based curriculum incorporates courses specifically designed to help you develop leadership and advocacy skills.
The program is delivered online through a blend of live online classes and self-paced course work. Additionally, you’ll participate in public health service-learning experiences during your time in the program, giving you relevant, on-ground experience.
- Health Information Management
- Ranked among the Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in 2015 by U.S. News and World Report.
- Lets undergrad students try classes before paying any tuition.
- Has an average class sizes of 18 for undergraduate and 13 for graduate-level courses.
- Offers numerous scholarship opportunities that can help students save up to $750 per term on their tuition.
- Tends to educate degree-seeking online and campus-based students who are adult learners with families and students who work while pursuing higher education.
- Nursing (RN to BSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- RN to Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (RN-MSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Administration (BS)
- Gives students a new laptop they can keep as a gift upon graduation.
- Provides students the opportunity to save up to $5,000 on their degree with Fresh Start Scholarships.
- Offers monthly start dates so students can choose when their program begins.
- Students can earn an Associate's degree in as few as 15 months or Bachelor's degree in as few as 30 months.
- A private, nonprofit college founded in Ogden-West Haven, Utah, in September 1891.
Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- Ranked #4 among the 2015 Best Regional Universities in the Midwest by U.S. News & World Report.
- Designated as 2015 Military Friendly School by U.S. News & World Report.
- Student to faculty ratio of 12:1, with an average class size of 21.
- 85% of faculty holds a doctorate or terminal degree in their field.
- Regionally accredited by the Higher Learning Commission (HLC) of the North Central Association (NCA).
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Has students attend one four-week class at a time and take their final exam before moving on to their next class.
- Offers 24/7 online tech support, with a typical response time of 4 hours or less.
- Has online help centers that offer assistance with writing, statistics, medical assisting, and more.
- Provides job placement assistance to all its students and alumni.
- Researches trends for growing fields to tailor a more effective curriculum.
- MSN: Nursing Education Specialization
- MSN: Nursing Administrator
- RN-BSN Degree
Grow Your Career with the University of Saint Mary
The University of Saint Mary is a Catholic institution in Leavenworth, Kansas, that has been educating students since 1923. Guided by the vision of its founders, the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth, USM seeks to inspire students and to prepare them for value-centered lives and careers that will benefit our global society.
- Online Master of Health Administration
Regis is a leading Catholic university in greater Boston with undergraduate, graduate and doctoral students in the arts, sciences and health professions devoted to engage, serve and advance in a global community. Founded in 1927, and as a leader in education, Regis is dedicated to offering programs with a holistic view of health care that are designed for the future of the field.