- Healthcare Management (BS)
- As a student at South University, Online Programs, you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Medical Career Institute
- Medical Assisting
- Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education.
- Adult Gerontology Practitioner Certificate
- Kaplan University KHE
- Master of Science in Management - Healthcare Management
- Master of Science in Healthcare Management - Informatics
- Doctor of Management - Healthcare Management and Leadership (Executive Format)
- A degree from CTU connects you to what matters most: powerful professional network, real-world professional faculty and innovative technology. Once you earn your degree you hit the ground running.
- MSN - Family Nurse Practitioner
Nursing@Simmons, the innovative, online nursing degree program from Simmons School of Nursing and Health Sciences prepares Registered Nurses for the next stage of their careers.
You need to have a Bachelor’s degree and RN license to be qualified for this school.
- Doctor of Business Administration: Healthcare Management
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
- Veterinary Assistant
- Certified Dog Trainer Instructor Course
- Grooming Instruction
- Interested in a career as a professional dog trainer? Animal Behavior College is the place to start.
- MBA in Healthcare Management
UT Tyler is one of the fastest-growing universities in the renowned University of Texas System.
- Master of Business Administration in Healthcare Administration
A nationally recognized leader in online education, Lamar University online tailors the on-campus degree program to a flexible, affordable format for busy professionals.