- Automotive Technology
- MMI - The Marine Mechanic Institute where Pro Technician Careers begin.
- Heavy Equipment
- Encompasses the Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England brands.
- Lincoln schools made more than $15 million available nationally through scholarships to qualified students in 2015.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media; offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- First Lincoln Tech campus opened in 1946; now 30 campuses in 15 states across the United States.
- Campuses are accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS), Accrediting Commission of Career Schools (ACCSC), Accrediting Bureau of Health Education Schools (ABHES), and New England Association of Schools and Colleges – Commission on Institutions of Higher Education (NEASC)
- A private, accredited distance learning college based in Norcross, Georgia founded in 1987.
- Ensures that service members, their spouses and veterans can maximize their military education benefits.
- Gives students the option to customize monthly payments to fit their budgets and lifestyle.
- Offers all-inclusive tuition: textbooks, learning materials, and academic support are covered in the cost.
- Allows alumni to enroll in any future program at a reduced rate.
- Electrical (Diploma)
Get career ready with hands-on training from American Trade School! American Trade School provides student focused courses with the mission of preparing students with the knowledge and skills required for entry-level employment in their prospective field of training.
American Trade School views employers as their customer and students as their product. Their obligation to industry is to produce a quality product! They are an employer-centered institution fully committed to giving full attention and effort to the development of students’ skills. American Trade School continually seeks educational partnerships within the industry believing that communication between schools and employers is essential for success.