|Male Share of the Population||46.1%|
|Female Share of the Population||53.9%|
|Employed Population 16+||2,549|
|Age of the Population||47|
|% of people married||55.7%|
|Average household size||2|
|Population % with Bachelor Degree or Higher||42.4%|
|Median Earnings Without High School Qualification||$0|
|Median Earnings With High School Degree||$0|
|Median Family Income||$91,708|
|% Above Poverty Level||95.4%|
|% Below Poverty Level||4.6%|
|Average Commute Time||22 minutes|
|% Working from Home||5.5%|
|% Walking and Biking to Work||0.4%|
|% Using Public Transportation||5.7%|
|People Living Alone||32.3%|
|Median Gross Rent||$889|
|Median House Value||$159,500|
|Other(often includes Hispanic and African American)||6.9%|
Source: American Community Survey, U.S. Census Bureau, 2015, www.census.gov/programs-surveys/acs/.
Nearest Weather Stations
• Features a public massage clinic where students can get real-world experience.
• Located in York, Pennsylvania, with additional Steiner Education Group campuses available across the nation.
• Part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd.
• Steiner Leisure Ltd. has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
• Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Are you an official in the Green Tree government or quasi-government agency such as the chamber of commerce, visitors bureau or economic development council? If so, visit our information page for government officials to see how CityTownInfo can support you.