|Male Share of the Population||45.6%|
|Female Share of the Population||54.4%|
|Employed Population 16+||1,072|
|Age of the Population||44|
|% of people married||49.2%|
|Average household size||2|
|Population % with Bachelor Degree or Higher||30.4%|
|Median Earnings Without High School Qualification||$0|
|Median Earnings With High School Degree||$28,158|
|Median Family Income||$63,393|
|% Above Poverty Level||86%|
|% Below Poverty Level||14%|
|Average Commute Time||22 minutes|
|% Working from Home||2.1%|
|% Walking and Biking to Work||3.7%|
|% Using Public Transportation||1.3%|
|People Living Alone||37.2%|
|Median Gross Rent||$673|
|Median House Value||$115,800|
|Other(often includes Hispanic and African American)||5%|
Source: American Community Survey, U.S. Census Bureau, 2015, www.census.gov/programs-surveys/acs/.
Nearest Weather Stations
• Features a public massage clinic where students can get real-world experience.
• Located in York, Pennsylvania, with additional Steiner Education Group campuses available across the nation.
• Part of the Steiner Education Group (SEG), a division of Steiner Leisure Ltd.
• Steiner Leisure Ltd. has operations on more than 200 spas and salons worldwide.
• Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
Are you an official in the Southwest Greensburg government or quasi-government agency such as the chamber of commerce, visitors bureau or economic development council? If so, visit our information page for government officials to see how CityTownInfo can support you.