Ancilla College was founded in 1937 by the Poor Handmaids of Jesus Christ, a Catholic religious congregation. It was originally established as an extension site for DePaul University and became a separate entity in 1966. The campus of Ancilla College occupies 63 acres in Donaldson, Indiana. The college offers associate's, and bachelor's degrees, as well as certificate courses of study. Students can also opt for transfer degree programs. The academic divisions of Ancilla College are:
Ancilla College sponsors athletics teams in baseball, golf, basketball, soccer, softball, and volleyball. The teams are called the Chargers, and they are members of the National Junior College Athletic Association, and the Michigan Community College Athletic Association. Students are also involved in organizations like Phi Theta Kappa, and they publish an on-campus newspaper known as "The Ancilla Times".
Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.