dcsimg
Emmanuel College Franklin Springs

Emmanuel College Franklin Springs

Emmanuel College, or EC, was originally established as the Franklin Springs Institute in 1919. Founded by the International Pentecostal Holiness Church, the college was given its present name in 1939. The campus occupies 130 acres in Franklin Springs, Georgia.

Emmanuel College grants the Associate of Arts, Bachelor of Arts, and Bachelor of Science degrees. These courses are offered through the following divisions:

  • School of Arts and Sciences
  • School of Business
  • School of Christian Ministries
  • School of Education

Emmanuel College offers enrollment to students from over 25 states and 5 foreign countries. The athletics department is a member of the Southern States Athletic Conference, the National Association of Intercollegiate Athletics, and the National Christian College Athletic Association. The teams are nicknamed the Lions, and they participate in baseball, basketball, softball, soccer, and tennis.

Disclaimer: Information on this page was not provided or commissioned by the featured school. Information has not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the featured school.

Back to Top